The College of Wooster is seeking a Business and Box Office Manager for the Ohio Light Opera. This position oversees all revenue sales at Ohio Light Opera and works with the Executive Director in supervising the box office and student staff to maintain quality customer service. They work closely with the Executive Director and the Artistic Director of the Company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the box office sales and private gifts in Spektrix, the ticket sales and data software, which includes special packages, social service tickets, special event tickets, donated vouchers, advancement tickets, group, and individual ticket sales.
- Organize and coordinate mailings, both email and direct mail with the Executive Director
- Help supervise student staff and summer box office staff, creating work schedule for both
- Coordinate vocal and orchestra auditions with Executive Director
- Complete daily deposits, keeping close communication with both the business and advancement offices
- Assist with organizing volunteers
- Assist in organizing special events for both during the off season and summer season
- Select and order merchandise for resale
- Work in Datatel Colleague as needed and manage IT support with Spektrix
Education and/or Experience:
Four year degree preferred and/or minimum two years of experience.
For highest consideration please submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of 3 professional references which includes name, telephone number and email address.
The College of Wooster does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, political affiliation, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin (including ancestry), citizenship status, disability, age, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by institutional policy, or by state, local, or federal law. All offers of employment are subject to verification of the legal right to work in the United States as required by federal law. The College of Wooster is committed by policy and practice to diversity, equity and inclusion. Read our nondiscrimination policy.